Authorized by Friends of Ahmed, Treasurer David W.Whyte

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ahmed Impressive

Letter written in support of Shukoor Ahmed for State Delegate

I met Shukoor Ahmed about six weeks ago when he came to my home and introduced himself as a candidate for the House of Delegates. I found him to be very impressive and personable. I feel that I am a good judge of character and he really made an impact on me. He looked me directly in the eye and was very concerned about the issues that I was most passionate about, such as the current state of affairs, unemployment, housing market, and increased criminal activity rate in Prince George's County. Since then, I've been in contact with him and following his campaign.

I am convinced that Shukoor loves this district and county and is passionate about serving its citizens and will be a great state delegate. We need more people with his passion and drive to serve. I believe that Prince George's County would be well served with his technological background and problem-solving skills. I am voting for him. A win for Shukoor Ahmed will be a win for all of our district, county and state.

SHANDON BROWN-JONES

Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment